LOCATION: ORTIGAS, PASIG CITY
The Cyber Security Governance and Assurance Analyst supports the development and calibration of the Information Security Policies, Standards, and Procedures in consonance with the industry best practices for enterprise security. The role performs the information gathering and draw the proposed/calibrated policies based on applicable security standards.
- Works with the internal and external auditors to provide adequate evidences of compliance and monitor completion of action items resulting from audits for Cyber Security Group; supports the implementation of the security program across the enterprise.
- Facilitates the establishment and calibration of the functional and technical information security policies, standards/guidelines and procedures and ensure its effective implementation across One Meralco
- Supports the implementation of the Information Security Awareness Plan and ensure its operationalization across Meralco and its customers
- Performs gap analysis on applicable information security standards and educate users on information security policies and standards.
- Supports in the contract reviews to determine the adequacy of the information security controls
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, business-related course or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in implementing information security program, assurance
- and solution set
- ISACA or ISC2 Certification is preferred
- Has good business communication skills