Work Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Head plays a strategic role in protecting the Meralco brand by performing cyber threat hunting across various feeds (social media, forum, dark web, cybersecurity entities) in an agile and precise manner. The role provides expert guidance in the analysis and correlation with other related threat feeds, and assesses the impact on Meralco’s operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, ECE, or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence, Security Operations Center, Cyber Threat Hunting, Forensics, or any similar function
- Preferably with at least 1 IT security certification or related domain
- Has experience in managing a team
- Has excellent business communication skills