Duration: 12 months
The Data Strategist is responsible for partnering with line organizations to understand key objectives, processes, and challenges. This includes managing data projects from scoping to deployment, and designing the process, framework, and tools to aid in evaluating and extracting insights from business performance data.
- College graduate of Management or Quantitative field
- With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a strategy, management, consulting, business analysis, or analytics role
- Demonstrated experience in framework and process creation, problem solving and strategic thinking, and working on technology projects with developers or analysts
- With experience on sales and delivery process as a Project Manager, Account Manager or Business Development
- Understands machine learning and big data / cloud computing concepts
- With basic data analytics skills, i.e. Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Python, SQL