The Infrastructure Planning and Design Associate is responsible for developing the IT plan, design and architecture of IT Systems and Infrastructure, covering infrastructure products, solutions and standards (server, storage, network, security and datacenter facilities) that is aligned with business, as well as with operations, and in adherence to the over-all technology roadmap.
- Evaluates and translates business strategy to tangible projects and solutions, performs gap assessment, technology scanning, road mapping, prioritization, and justification of solutions.
- Develops infrastructure solution functional and technical designs through analysis of business requirements, conduct of solution selection activities (i.e. RFI and POC), and firming up of solution development and implementation by determining appropriate resources and funding.
- Develops and updates IT systems and infrastructure standards keeping up with technology strategy aligned to SLA and operational KPIs for seamless transition to operations.
- Performs regular review and forecast of technology based on appropriateness of use, cost-effectiveness, impact to industry current trends and changes, and competitiveness of enterprise IT infrastructure (cloud or on-premise).
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or other similar or applicable courses
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply; with 2-3 years of relevant work experience is a plus
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with strong organization and time management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a hands-on, collaborative team environment while taking ownership of processes and improving them.
- Good communication and presentation skills.