Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
The Learning and Development Partner is responsible for managing accounts, planning, creating and administering programs that develop and improve the skills and knowledge of employees. This include conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to identify performance improvement requirements, designing and developing appropriate learning intervention, managing the conduct and implementation of programs, and evaluating effectiveness.
- Graduate of Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Communication, Electrical Engineering or related courses
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Excellent platform, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills