The Materials Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for testing and reporting problems encountered in the Materials Management of properties and identifying and recommending enhancements in the process and in the information system.
· Must be a licensed Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge on Electric Sub-transmission, Substation & Distribution operation & practices
· Knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience in Quality Acceptance Testing & practices a plus
· Experience in supply chain management a plus