Work site: Ortigas, Pasig City
The Operations Transition Management Associate (Technical Change Management) is responsible in minimizing risks of disruption and impact to production systems by conducting the review, prioritization, and authorization of ICT change requests, in compliance with standard processes from receipt of requests to closure and reporting.
- Evaluates Requests for Change (RFCs) tickets for correctness and completeness of data, risks and impact, schedule and interdependency to other systems.
- Manages pre-Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings with the technical teams, endorses RFCs for CAB approval, and releases approval notifications to the change owners.
- Monitors change implementation and ticket closure and provide support whenever necessary.
- Coordinates with the Change Owners for incidents of failed changes in the collection of issue details, evaluation of causes, and recording of remedial actions for process improvement.
- Measures, monitors, and reports on performance metrics, as well as provide periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Periodically reviews and updates the process and documentation based on leading industry practices.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or other similar or applicable courses
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply; with 2-3 years of relevant work experience is a plus
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus
- With working knowledge of IT and/or telecommunication infrastructure, business applications, and project management
- Knowledgeable in SDLC, and preferably Agile methodologies