Location: Pasig, Plaridel
The Process and Standards Analyst is responsible for creating process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles, and policies and guidelines for the systems of the Customer Retail Services organization. This includes collecting and documenting business requirements for projects and process improvement/automation efforts, conducting assessments of process activities, identifying issues and risks, and provide recommendation for problem resolution to ensure that the output of processes achieve the desired results and that service levels agreed are met.
- College Graduate of BS Mathematics, BS Statistics, BS Industrial Engineering, BS Economics, BS Business Administration, BS Business Management, BS Electrical Engineering or any equivalent or related course
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with numerical/quantitative ability
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communications in English
- Must pass the Meralco Analyst Assessment