- Employment Status: Fixed-Term Employment
Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
The Project / Program Coordinator is responsible for assisting Project / Program Managers in the effective end-to-end delivery of projects and programs in support of Customer Centricity Transformation Program (CCTP). This includes preparing deliverables from all project / program phases from initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing.
- Graduate of Business Management, Industrial Engineering, or any related course.
- With at least 2 years’ experience in project coordination or work related to project management practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced using MS Project.
- Adept in crafting effective presentation decks.