Duration: 12 months
The Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing Prepaid Retail Electricity Service accounts and their financial records to gauge accuracy and ensure that balances are current. This includes establishing an effective control environment and risk framework with all revenue related risks timely addressed and exposures and the mitigation of all fraud losses by implementing key controls to identify the leakages at the organization.
- College Graduate of BS Mathematics, BS Statistics, BS Industrial Engineering, BS Economics, BS Business Administration, BS Business Management, BS Electrical Engineering or any equivalent or related course
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with numerical/quantitative ability
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communications in English
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in business analysis, process management and data analytics