Work Site: Ortigas, Pasig City
The Solutions Engineering Associate is responsible for the design, development, implementation, testing, and performance-tuning of the full-stack solutions to support business requirements of major domains (energy distribution, customer management, and shared services) in an agile practice.
- Develops roadmaps and maintenance plans of software engineering tools aligned with enterprise architecture covering but not limited to the following: robotics process automations, code repository and code version management tools.
- Performs fine-tuning and optimization during development, functional- and performance-testing of databases in development and testing environments.
- Manages the deployment and operationalization od developed applications until full turnover.
- Serves as technical subject matter expert and handles resolution of escalated incidents.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or other similar or applicable courses
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply; with 2-3 years of relevant work experience is a plus
- Knowledge in cloud architecture/ solutions development using AWS and Azure, and/ or UIpath is a plus
- Knowledge in the planning and design of ICT infrastructure
- Excellent business communication skills
- High level of analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills