March 31, 2020
Decisive measures have been taken to ensure the welfare of our customers, patients, and frontliners amidst the COVID19 pandemic.
Energizing Key Healthcare Infrastructure
- Quezon City’s COVID-19 regional evacuation center was energized on March 25.
- Completed the service application of Urban Homes which will provide free lodging to health workers at St. Luke’s Medical Center in BGC.
- Provisioned floodlights in the Lung Center of the Philippines’ parking area that was converted into a triage for in-coming patients.
- Provided for the lighting of several checkpoints as requested by LGUs.
- Completed key installations in Cavite City Hall and Maynilad’s facilities in Cavite last March 21.
- Completed key installations in Manila Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office last March 23.
- Attended to many more facilities to ensure continuous public service by the national government, LGUs.
PPEs and Provisions
- Provided PGH, Heart Center, Lung Center, Rizal Medical Center, and other hospitals with supplies of PPEs.
- E-Sakay and OMF also partnered to provide the Pasig LGU with transport for health workers using e-jeeps.
- Contributed food packs and started a fund raising campaign for low income families affected by the ECQ.