April 14, 2020
We have started the “Share A Leave” program to translate leave credits to invaluable support for our contractors.
- Over P23 Million in financial aid to contract workers raised with “A Day To Give” and “Share A Leave” fundraising initiatives.
April 6, 2020
The One Meralco spirit continues to shine as “A Day to Give” initiative grows.
- Over P14.6 million in financial aid to contract workers raised with “A Day to Give” fundraising initiative.
March 31, 2020
We have taken great strides in adapting and supporting our workforce in these unprecedented times.
Prioritizing Employee Safety
- Purchased 418 laptops, over 29,000 face masks, 8,500 disinfectant/sanitation tools, over 900 Personal Protective Equipment (Hazmat suits, goggles), and over 200 thermo-scanners.
- Provided face shields, protective barriers, disinfecting mats at entrances of our buildings, and even outdoor disinfecting showers for hazmat-clad employees.
- Have distributed vitamins for 6,000 employees and support contractors to help boost everyone’s immune system.
- Began routine disinfection of work areas.
"A Day to Give"
- Raised over P10 million in financial aid for contract workers with the “A Day to Give” initiative- a a call to donate one day’s worth of salaries for contractor employees