Welcome to the Meralco Liwanag Park 2023!
Let’s keep the park safe and orderly.
Please observe the following rules and regulations for a pleasant Meralco Liwanag Park experience.
Nov. 26, 2023 to Jan. 6, 2024
Liwanag Park Tiangge Hours:
Nov. 27, 2023 to Jan. 6, 2024
Mon - Sun 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
General Liwanag Park Rules and Regulations:
Children must be
The public will be advised 15
Security personnel reserves
The following are NOT allowed within the Meralco Liwanag Park:
Christmas Train Rules and Regulations:
- Train ride schedule: 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- Two (2) rounds per trip, per ride
- Maximum number of passengers allowed is 16.
- Child passengers should be at least 42 inches in height to ride alone.
- Children below the height requirement of 42 inches should be accompanied by a chaperone who should be at least 16 years old.
- Women in the late stage of pregnancy are not allowed to ride.
- Enter/Exit only at the designated entrance/exit area.
- Don’t go over the fence to enter or exit the train course.
- Unauthorized persons are not allowed inside the train field while in operation.
- All passengers should disembark after every ride. If the passenger wants to ride again, he/she should fall in line again at the entrance.
- Smoking at the entrance/exit areas and inside the train is prohibited.
During the Ride:
- Food, drinks, and large bags/packages are not allowed.
- Passengers should refrain from standing while the train is in motion.
- Avoid extending your hands, feet, or head outside the train while in motion.
Follow us on Instagram and don't forget to use the hashtag #MeralcoLiwanagPark2023